Curated by JRP|Editions for Vilebrequin, LA-born artist Kenny Scharf came up on the New York art scene in the 1980s. Steeped in imagery from 1950s American pop culture, his scenes and characters depict a cartoon-like utopia imbued with vibrant, optimistic colors. The Faces in Places print comes from Scharf’s Pop Surrealist universe overlapping with Vilebrequin’s signature joyful and playful DNA. Kenny Scharf’s designs are licensed by Artestar, New York.
To take care of your favourite Unisexe Beach Towel, we advise you to follow our suggestions below:
- Wash your Beach Towel at 30°C with similar colors.
- Do not use oxygenated or chlorine based bleach/ stain removers.
- Air-dry your Beach Towel and do not use tumble dryer.
- Regular steam or dry iron inside out, with maximum setting at 150°C.
- Do not dry clean your Beach Towel.