Curated by JRP|Editions for Vilebrequin, LA-born artist Kenny Scharf came up on the New York art scene in the 1980s. Steeped in imagery from 1950s American pop culture, his scenes and characters depict a cartoon-like utopia imbued with vibrant, optimistic colors. The Faces in Places print comes from Scharf’s Pop Surrealist universe overlapping with Vilebrequin’s signature joyful and playful DNA. Kenny Scharf’s designs are licensed by Artestar, New York.aces in Places print comes from Scharf’s Pop Surrealist universe overlapping with Vilebrequin’s signature joyful and playful DNA.
- Elastic waistband with 4 lines of stitching for perfectly fitted swimwear, drawstring for perfect adjustment.
- Twill weave for supple swimwear.
- Peach finish for more softness.
- Specially treated material for extra quick-drying swimwear.
- Mesh inner briefs (50% cotton, 50% polyester) with no center seam for optimal swimwear comfort Faces In Places Men’s swim shorts.
- Back eyelets and back pocket designed to drain water (no ballooning)
- Vilebrequin engraved stainless Zamak (zinc, aluminium and magnesium alloy) drawstring tips.
- Back pocket stitched on by hand to blend perfectly with the print of these men’s swim shorts.
To take care of your adored Men Swimwear, we advise you to follow our suggestions below:
- Rinse your Swimwear with fresh water after each use.
- When you wash your Swimwear, use a machine rather than doing it by hand, choose a delicate cycle at 30°C with a mild detergent and wash it with similar colors.
- Do not use oxygenated or chlorine based bleach/ stain removers, your swim Shorts won’t appreciate it.
- Air-dry your Swimwear and do not use tumble dryer.
- It is not necessary to iron it, but if you do, limit the temperature to 110°C and iron it on the inside out.
- Never dry clean your Swimwear.
- Don’t forget that he loves water!