Curated by JRP|Editions for Vilebrequin, LA-born artist Kenny Scharf came up on the New York art scene in the 1980s. Steeped in imagery from 1950s American pop culture, his scenes and characters depict a cartoon-like utopia imbued with vibrant, optimistic colors. The Faces in Places print comes from Scharf’s Pop Surrealist universe overlapping with Vilebrequin’s signature joyful and playful DNA. Kenny Scharf’s designs are licensed by Artestar, New York.
- Bowling shirt Short sleeves with turned back cuffs.
- Chest pocket.
- Two slits on each side.
- Embroidered turtle tone on tone on the bottom left.
- Button fastening Men Shirt Faces In Places
To take care of your beloved Men Shirt, we advise you to follow our suggestions below:
- Wash your Shirt at 30°C with similar colors.
- Do not use oxygenated or chlorine based bleach/ stain removers, your Shirt won’t appreciate it.
- Air-dry your Shirt and do not use tumble dryer.
- Regular steam or dry iron inside out, with maximum setting at 150°C.
- Do not dry clean your Shirt.
- She is like your swimwear, she loves water.