John M Armleder is a Swiss performance artist, painter, and sculptor who has spent four decades developing his own creative vocabulary by mixing mediums, techniques, and movements—“a supermarket of forms,” as he calls it. The Gra is inspired by his renowned “Pour Paintings” series, canvases coated in various materials that appear to have been assembled by chance while retaining a striking formal appeal verging on abstraction.
- Swim shorts for men seeking comfort and quality.
- Elastic waistband with four lines of stitching and drawstring for optimal comfort.
- Peach finish for an extra soft feel and more suppleness.
- Quick-drying men’s swim shorts thanks to a special treatment.
- Optimal comfort and fit thanks to inner briefs with no center seam (50% cotton, 50% polyester) built into the swimwear Gra.
- Back eyelets and back pocket designed to drain water (no ballooning).
- Vilebrequin engraved stainless Zamak (zinc, aluminium and magnesium alloy) drawstring tips.
- Swimwear back pocket placed by hand for perfect print alignment.
To take care of your adored Men Swimwear, we advise you to follow our suggestions below:
- Rinse your Swimwear with fresh water after each use.
- When you wash your Swimwear, use a machine rather than doing it by hand, choose a delicate cycle at 30°C with a mild detergent and wash it with similar colors.
- Do not use oxygenated or chlorine based bleach/ stain removers, your swim Shorts won’t appreciate it.
- Air-dry your Swimwear and do not use tumble dryer.
- It is not necessary to iron it, but if you do, limit the temperature to 110°C and iron it on the inside out.
- Never dry clean your Swimwear.
- Don’t forget that he loves water!