Curated by JRP|Editions for Vilebrequin, LA-born artist Kenny Scharf came up on the New York art scene in the 1980s. Steeped in imagery from 1950s American pop culture, his scenes and characters depict a cartoon-like utopia imbued with vibrant, optimistic colors. The Tortues Rainbow Multicolor print comes from Scharf’s Pop Surrealist universe overlapping with Vilebrequin’s signature joyful and playful DNA. Kenny Scharf’s designs are licensed by Artestar, New York.
- Men’s swim shorts with elastic waistband (four lines of stitching) and drawstring for perfect adjustment.
- Supple stretch fabric for great freedom of movement.
- Quick-drying men’s swim shorts thanks to a special treatment.
- Optimal comfort and fit thanks to inner briefs with no center seam (50% cotton, 50% polyester) built into the swimwear.
- No ballooning thanks to two eyelets at the back of the swimwear.
- Finishing touch: Vilebrequin engraved drawstring tips in stainless alloy (Zamak: zinc, magnesium and aluminium)
- Hand-placement of back pocket for perfect visual alignment with swimwear print.
To take care of your adored Men Swimwear, we advise you to follow our suggestions below:
- Rinse your Swimwear with fresh water after each use.
- When you wash your Swimwear, use a machine rather than doing it by hand, choose a delicate cycle at 30°C with a mild detergent and wash it with similar colors.
- Do not use oxygenated or chlorine based bleach/stain removers, your swim Shorts won’t appreciate it.
- Air-dry your Swimwear and do not use tumble dryer.
- It is not necessary to iron it, but if you do, limit the temperature to 110°C and iron it on the inside out.
- Never dry clean your Swimwear.
- Don’t forget that he loves water!