Curated by JRP|Editions for Vilebrequin, LA-born artist Kenny Scharf came up on the New York art scene in the 1980s. Steeped in imagery from 1950s American pop culture, his scenes and characters depict a cartoon-like utopia imbued with vibrant, optimistic colors. The Faces in Places print comes from Scharf’s Pop Surrealist universe overlapping with Vilebrequin’s signature joyful and playful DNA. Kenny Scharf’s designs are licensed by Artestar, New York.
To take care of your adored Unisex Tote bag, we advise you to follow our suggestions below:
- Hand-wash your Tote bag, it is as sensitive as your skin to the sun.
- Do not use oxygenated or chlorine based bleach/ stain removers.
- Air-dry your Tote bag and do not use tumble dryer.
- Regular steam or dry iron inside out, with maximum setting at 110°C.
- Do not dry clean your Tote bag.