John M Armleder is a Swiss performance artist, painter, and sculptor who has spent four decades developing his own creative vocabulary by mixing mediums, techniques, and movements—“a supermarket of forms,” as he calls it. The Nola is an appropriation of a “found image,” reorganized as a pattern and rendered haptic through our ateliers’ flocking expertise.
- Comfortable men’s swim shorts.
- Swimwear with elastic waistband (four lines of stitching) and drawstring for perfect adjustment.
- Peach finish for an extra soft feel and more suppleness.
- Quick-drying swimwear thanks to a specific treatment.
- Perfect fit and optimal comfort thanks to the mesh inner briefs with no center seam.
- Back eyelets and back pocket designed to drain water (no ballooning).
- Drawstring detail: Vilebrequin engraved tips in stainless alloy (Zamak: zinc, magnesium and aluminium).
- Hand-stitching of back pocket for perfect alignment with swimwear print.
To take care of your adored Men Swimwear, we advise you to follow our suggestions below:
- Rinse your Swimwear with fresh water after each use.
- When you wash your Swimwear, use a machine rather than doing it by hand, choose a delicate cycle at 30°C with a mild detergent and wash it with similar colors.
- Do not use oxygenated or chlorine based bleach/ stain removers, your swim Shorts won’t appreciate it.
- Air-dry your Swimwear and do not use tumble dryer.
- It is not necessary to iron it, but if you do, limit the temperature to 110°C and iron it on the inside out.
- Never dry clean your Swimwear.
- Don’t forget that he loves water!