Since the early 1990s, Swiss artist Sylvie Fleury has been exploring the crossovers between art, fashion, tuning, and the New Age aesthetic. Initially used for wall paintings, the artist’s “Hot Rod” visual is revisited here for Vilebrequin as men’s and women’s swimwear as well as accessories. And what could be more appropriate ?
- Elastic waistband men swimwear with drawstring and Zamac tips engraved Vilebrequin.
- Side pockets.
- Back pocket with Velcro flap.
- Two back eyelets.
To take care of your adored Men Swimwear, we advise you to follow our suggestions below:
- Rinse your Swimwear with fresh water after each use.
- When you wash your Swimwear, use a machine rather than doing it by hand, choose a delicate cycle at 30°C with a mild detergent and wash it with similar colors.
- Do not use oxygenated or chlorine based bleach/ stain removers, your swim Shorts won’t appreciate it.
- Air-dry your Swimwear and do not use tumble dryer.
- It is not necessary to iron it, but if you do, limit the temperature to 110°C and iron it on the inside out.
- Never dry clean your Swimwear.
- Don’t forget that he loves water!