John M Armleder is a Swiss performance artist, painter, and sculptor who has spent four decades developing his own creative vocabulary by mixing mediums, techniques, and movements—“a supermarket of forms,” as he calls it. The Nola is an appropriation of a “found image,” reorganized as a pattern and rendered haptic through our ateliers’ flocking expertise.
- Boys’ swim shorts featuring a fully elastic waistband and inner waist elastics for perfect adjustment.
- Fixed decorative bow.
- Soft peach finish and a supple twill weave for these Jim boys’ swimwear.
- Ultra quick-drying Jim swimwear thanks to a specific treatment.
- Optimal comfort and fit thanks to inner briefs with no center seam (50% cotton, 50% polyester) built into the Jim boys’ swim shorts.
- For easy water drainage, 2 back eyelets.
- Matching decorative drawstring bow, reminiscent of the men’s swim shorts.
To take care of your adored Boys Swimwear, we advise you to follow our suggestions below:
- Rinse your Swimwear with fresh water after each use.
- When you wash your Swimwear, use a machine rather than doing it by hand, choose a delicate cycle at 30°C with a mild detergent and wash it with similar colors.
- Do not use oxygenated or chlorine based bleach/ stain removers, your swim Shorts won’t appreciate it.
- Air-dry your Swimwear and do not use tumble dryer.
- It is not necessary to iron it, but if you do, limit the temperature to 110°C and iron it on the inside out.
- Never dry clean your Swimwear.
- Don’t forget that he loves water!