Curated by JRP|Editions for Vilebrequin, LA-born artist Kenny Scharf came up on the New York art scene in the 1980s. Steeped in imagery from 1950s American pop culture, his scenes and characters depict a cartoon-like utopia imbued with vibrant, optimistic colors. The Faces in Places print comes from Scharf’s Pop Surrealist universe overlapping with Vilebrequin’s signature joyful and playful DNA. Kenny Scharf’s designs are licensed by Artestar, New York.
- Stretch swimwear with elastic waistband and fixed knot.
- Inner waist elastics for perfect adjustment.
- Two side pockets.
- One back pocket with Velcro flap.
- Two back eyelets allow water to drain and reduce the “balloon” effect when emerging from the water.
To take care of your adored Boys Swimwear, we advise you to follow our suggestions below:
- Rinse your Swimwear with fresh water after each use.
- When you wash your Swimwear, use a machine rather than doing it by hand, choose a delicate cycle at 30°C with a mild detergent and wash it with similar colors.
- Do not use oxygenated or chlorine based bleach/ stain removers, your swim Shorts won’t appreciate it.
- Air-dry your Swimwear and do not use tumble dryer.
- It is not necessary to iron it, but if you do, limit the temperature to 110°C and iron it on the inside out.
- Never dry clean your Swimwear.
- Don’t forget that he loves water!